Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mock Interview Reflection

To my knowledge I believe that my mock interview went really well. I was
able to answer all of the questions that I was presented with in an
effective manner. I do believe that the internship with Victoria Secrets
PINK would be a great one to have, but to bad this was just a mock
interview. I answered all of the questions quickly, but I did have a
little trouble with my computer because of SL. SL tends to slow my
computer down a lot and therefore when trying to answer the questions
quickly I would type my response and then try to send it, but my computer
wouldn't send it right away. I guess those are the sorts of problems you
face when using SL to replace an in-person interview. Overall it went well
=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, the VS Pink tour was on campus a couple of weeks ago... some sort of publicity campaign. It would have been awesome if they'd been looking for interns. =o)